According to the official story, this new highly virulent form of ebola is being spread through Africa by fruit bats, although Professor Francis A. Boyle of the University of Illinois, who has advanced degrees from the University of Chicago and Harvard, and is also an expert on international taxation laws, claims the source is more likely a research laboratory.
“US government agencies have a long history of carrying out allegedly defensive biological warfare research at labs in Liberia and Sierra Leone. This includes the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which is now the point agency for managing the Ebola spill-over into the US,” Boyle said. “Why has the Obama administration dispatched troops to Liberia when they have no training to provide medical treatment to dying Africans? How did Zaire/Ebola get to West Africa from about 3,500 km away from where it was first identified in 1976? Why is the CDC not better-prepared for this emergency after the US government spent about $70 billion since the anthrax attacks of October 2001 to prepare for this exact contingency?”
All very interesting questions, and Boyle is certainly a person of interest worth watching as the epidemic unfolds. He was the lawyer of choice for Colonel Muamar Gaddafi, and writes for Lyndon LaRouche and Veteran’s Today, two sites likely run by spooks.
I expect the panic to subside, as the epidemic burns out and is brought under control, something that may take weeks if not longer. But since the transmission phase is brief, and carriers easily identified, this is nothing like AIDs, and will be far easier to contain. But I also fear the new suicide bombers will be Ebola carriers shipped into major cities to infect others. Dick Cheney has been promising a big terror event for some time now, and I wonder if maybe this is it unfolding before our eyes. I’m not taking any precautions myself, until it hits New York City that is, and do not like to play up the panic, but in the interest of useful information, I’m sharing some Ebola safety tips.
Number one is stock up on U-V bulbs. Ultra-violent light kills the virus, so living in a bunker illuminated exclusively with U-V will go a long ways towards creating a personal safe zone. And if you want to travel outside during a local outbreak, you’ll need a pressurized Racal suit, although I can’t seem to locate a suppler to the general public and I fear they are quite expensive and not covered by insurance.
In the meantime, here’s the alternative to a racal, along with a bunch of other supplies you’ll need to stock up on:
1. Shower caps. Can also be purchased in bulk at beauty supply stores.
2. Disposable vinyl surgical gloves. Quantity of 100 can be purchased in box.
3. Latex dishwashing gloves to be worn over surgical gloves.
4. Two-piece hooded vinyl rain-suits.
5. Rain boots.
6. Surgical scrub-suits to be worn under rain-suits.
7. Industrial protective eye-goggles and face shields, as worn by dentists.
8. Virus-proof, germ-filter surgical masks. Bulk quantity. [As worn by surgeons]
9. Mine safety respirator – P100 particulate.
10. Bleach – lots of it.
11. Common garden sprayer to decon gear and environment with bleach or disinfectant.
12. Large container to hold bleach for decontamination of gear before entering house. To stand in while spraying bleach from head to toe before removing gear and placing in container.
13. Large plastic trash bags for decontaminated throw-away gear.
14. Military sticky-tape to wrap around wrists, ankles, to seal all openings around rain-suit and boots.
15. Household disinfectants, anti-bacterial cleaners for gear that can’t be deconned by bleach.
16. Antibiotics such as doxycycline, amoxicillin, or cipro, if they can be obtained.
17. Three-week supply of water and food.